Thursday, February 25, 2010

playroom


My friend Laura is so talented! She painted this modern forest design in my daughter's playroom. It is such a fun space filled with lots of playtime and giggles. I love the colors she used. There are also polka dots on the walls that add a fun touch. The pom poms are an easy, inexpensive addition to any room. You can see just a little bit of the cardboard playhouse that has gotten lots of use too. You can find one like that here.
Hope you all are having a great week. It is Thursday, the weekend is almost here! Yeah!! I am off to a barre3 class today. Such a fantastic exercise class to clear the mind :)


(image: my own)

1 comment:

  1. Just got caught up on your blog. :) LOVE it all! It really makes me smile. I don't think I've ever met anyone else that has my dream style. Keep up the great work, my bird friend!

    ReplyDelete