Wednesday, February 3, 2010

hide & seek

This is going to be a fun journey. I have never blogged before and I am ready. Ready for the "blogging" world. I have been playing "hide & seek" for awhile now. Should I start a blog? Will it be interesting? How in the world do I do it?

I received a wonderful email from Kirsten over at simplygrove today and she inspired me. Her words were, "just start a blog and go from there." INSPIRATION! That is all I needed.

I love everything about my home. I love who occupies it, the decor, the peace and above all the LOVE. I hope to share a little bit every day with you. I hope to inspire and demonstrate creativity that you can enjoy!

OURAQT is a blog about its name. I love anything cute and chic. I love to mix different styles and just have fun with decor.

ENJOY!
Jennifer

(Image via my dining room)

1 comment: