Thursday, February 4, 2010

momma

I am a momma of a 5 year-old. She melts my heart and she is starting to show signs of her own creativity. I was busy doing things around the house when I noticed the living room looked different. She told me, "Momma, I needed to change some things around in the living room, it looks better now." Isn't that fantastic! Do you love to re-arrange your furniture and decor? I do. It is something that is cheap, fun and creative.

 I posted a picture of my pendant lamp in my dining room yesterday and you can find the beautiful etsy store drawflowers here. Francesca makes her wallpaper lamps by using wonderful vintage materials with a 60's, 70's vibe. Check out her store, and have fun looking at her amazing work.

 I enjoy not only re-arranging my furniture, but also replacing things like light fixtures! It is so simple and easy and can really change the look of a room.
(Image via drawflowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment