Tuesday, February 16, 2010

creativity

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. My momma-in-law was here and we had a great time. My hubby and I got to have a date and that was special.....

I want to share with you a pretty fantastic artist out of the UK. Her name is Clare Coles and she has talent! She now has an online store you can find here. She has beautiful taste and creates lovely wallpapers, ceramics, brooches and gift cards.

I love her wallpaper so much, but I had a budget and a super creative artistic friend, Laura, who helped me out. She used her artistic abilities and painted this lovely design. We decided the back wall in my bedroom would be perfect. Take a look and tell me what you think!


(image: my bedroom)

1 comment:

  1. I love your wall! Looks great! Your accent pillow looks like several I've seen at Pottery Barn. Meagan

    ReplyDelete