Monday, April 26, 2010

thankful

Ohhhhhh happy monday! Wow, what a weekend I had. I hope yours was better than mine! I found myself in the emergency room after fainting and blacking out. I landed on my head and don't remember much. My dear husband helped me out more than I can explain and I am so grateful for him. Everything looks ok, but I am still very sore and tired. Today I am THANKFUL!

I looked through a variety of blogs yesterday and enjoyed looking at Olivet. Mary is the inspiration behind the blog and I enjoy her fresh looks and her upcoming wedding inspirations. Even though it has been almost 10 years since I got married, it is still fun to look at pictures that remind me of my special day.

I hope you have a beautiful day and take time to tell those dear to you that you "LOVE THEM!" Life is pretty precious and you are always reminded when there is a scary event that happens. I looked at this picture below and just thought how peaceful the room looked. That is how I am going to approach this upcoming week......xx

(image: olivet)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. I'm glad you have a sweet husband to look out for you:)

    ReplyDelete