Monday, April 19, 2010

good finds

Oh, I have to say life has seemed a little overwhelming lately....how about you? It is so nice to have this little blog to give myself a little time for creativity.  Creativity comes in all forms and mine stems mostly from my home and how I can make it as personal, warm, safe, friendly, comfortable and of course...cute as possible! I think I get the biggest joy out of how I can get the most out of my money for what I put into my home. Luckily....vintage is so in, which means "second hand store!" Yeah!! We found some pretty amazing deals this past weekend, including a sofa for a hundred bucks! Yep! We get it delivered tomorrow, so I will be curious to see how it fits in our family room. If anything, it is comfortable and I can add a couple of pillows and a cute throw....and I am done :) How do you make your home comfortable, cute, friendly, cost-effective and so on? Love to hear your ideas!

 My parents had this chair in our home growing up and now it is in my hubby's office. Fun to get furniture pieces handed down...not bad!


(image: my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment