Thursday, April 22, 2010

pretty swell



Oh my goodness! These are the cutest felt flower garlands and hair pieces!! Love them! Pretty Swell is a sweet little shop that I found yesterday. I can just see these hanging in my home.... for any occasion.

Speaking of......HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!! Have a fantastic day!!!  Love you xo.

I am taking tomorrow off to be with my little girl (who is growing by the minute and turning 6 next month...) I see one of these garlands in our living room celebrating her birth!

(images: Pretty Swell)

2 comments:

  1. I Love these garlands, very pretty!!

    ~~~~~Thank you for the sweet B-Day wish. I did have a fantastic Day!!!!~~~~~~Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got caught up on your blog today. Quite addicting. I could be on here all day looking at all the cutsy pictures. You truly inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete