Friday, March 26, 2010

simplygrove

I enjoy looking at other blogs and finding different inspirations from design, decor and color. Kristen over at simplygrove has such fantastic, fun taste! I love looking at her blog daily and getting some "eye candy" as she calls it. She has fun posts such as, "3 things to love," and "Les Bois Tuesdays" where she talks about local boutiques in her Boise town. I was looking at some pictures of her home today and they are just lovely!


The pretty images you see are of her bedroom, front sitting room and family room. She finds amazing vintage deals and puts her own creative twist to them. You can find her on her blog and look at some more of her pretty taste on flickr.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone. I woke up to some snow this morning!!! What??? I was planning on working on a little garden, but I guess that will have to wait. Instead, I am going to have my dad help me put up some glass pendant lights in our family room. Hope to show you soon!

(images: simplygrove)

No comments:

Post a Comment