Wednesday, March 24, 2010

color inspiration

Oh how I missed my little blog and you! A few days away was so what I needed and now I am ready to get back into the swing of things with life. We got some exciting news in the mail when we got home....our home study is completed for our adoption and we have it now in our hands!! What a blessing!!! I am really getting excited about decorating the baby's room.....thinking reds, brown, orange,  green and blue.....who knows?  I like the colors in this sweet baby blanket....I think I will use it for a room inspiration!!

How about you? Is there a room calling your name that needs some inspiration? I think it is always good to look at other items such as furniture, clothes and accessories to get some fantastic ideas for color, arragnement and style...You never know....I might turn this blanket into a pretty cute baby's room.....until then.....chow!

(image: puddleton)

1 comment:

  1. This brings so much joy to my heart! So happy about the home study! I did find inspiration for my bedroom when I saw the amazing bed spread from Target, that new London something line. Oh my, I loved that thing. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete