Wednesday, March 10, 2010

chair affair

I have a love affair with chairs. They can be new, old, vintage, small, modern or just plain O..U..R..A..Q..T!
I love this one from Crate&Barrel. It has the look of an old wing back vintage chair, but it is brand new.
Don't you love the colors? Turquoise is the "in" color right now. I have accents of it all over my home.
You can never go wrong with anthropologie and they have amazing furniture....of course for a price!

Then there is the fun rocker chair by modernica I would love to have this one. I think it could go anywhere in your home. I know you can find this chair for different prices, so if you are interested, I would shop around online.
I can see me and my little baby in this chair! Oh, it gets me excited!!!!
Hope you all are having a great week...it is my mama's birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! LOVE YOU!

(images: crate&barrel, anthropologie, modernica)

No comments:

Post a Comment