Monday, June 21, 2010

goodmorning


Goodmorning! Hope you all had a great weekend celebrating with all the dad's out there! My hubby got treated to an apple pancake and a personalized latte with pictures of the family on a new travel mug by his daughter, aka...."sweeps!" We had a fantastic weekend with friends and our little family. I even got to go to a chic flick with a friend! Woopppeeee! The crazy part is I didn't have cash (ummm...once again) and I borrowed a 20 dollar bill from my 6 year-old....thought I would replace it before she saw it....but she awoke yesterday morning to see her purse on the kitchen countertop and asked me with a concerned face, "Momma, why is my purse down here?" Oh boy, the explaining I had to do! Needless to say, we were off to the bank to get a 20. Oh, being an honest mother :)

So today I am thinking of my baby boy and I am overwhelmed with the fact that he turns 4 months in a couple of days and I haven't seen a recent picture of him, haven't met him in person, or touched him. It is such an out of body experience to see just a picture and know he belongs to you. Oh, he is so precious. I am going crazy nuts! We found out our visa paperwork is at the US Embassy in Ethiopia, so we are one step further! Now, we just wait for our court date and we are off to Ethiopia! Yeah!

I found some cute things that reminded me that I get to decorate his room before he arrives.  Isn't that moblie above so cute! What a clever idea. I am on the hunt for some precious little finds to make my little boy's room special and a place he can enjoy for years.

Have a blessed week!  xx

(images: leptitpapillon, sparklepower, sewnnatural, jessgonacha, lovelysweetwilliam)

2 comments: