Tuesday, June 22, 2010

cozy space



My cozy living room.....a place where we can relax, read, have deep discussions and laugh! I have re-arranged this space a few different times, but I think this set up is here to stay...for awhile :) What space do you enjoy the most in your home? I have to say I enjoy more than one space, for they all have different purposes. I feel like my style is changing as well......shhhh...don't tell my husband! I have had this furniture for many years and I have gone a little more contemporary. It will be a long time before we purchase anything new (unless I find a steal like my one hundred dollar sofa upstairs!) But it is always fun to find simple finds like lamps and pillows that can change your style a little. The rocking chair was mine as a little girl and now my little girl uses it. FUN!

Happy Tuesday!

(images: OURAQT)

No comments:

Post a Comment