Monday, August 30, 2010

guest room


Here is a little picture of my guest bedroom. The quality of the picture isn't that great and my sheets are wrinkled! They look like they need to be ironed....but those of you who know me know I don't like to do such things!

Here is the run down on the room:

Lampshade is from IKEA
Lamp base is from Target....always fun to mix and match your lamps...
Pillow cases from pottery barn...which I already had.
Bedspread from Crate and barrel...used to be on our bed a few years ago. It is always fun to use a piece of furniture or accessories somewhere else in your home if you get "bored" of it in a space.
Fun vintage french banner from an etsy store called royal buffet.
Pink little pillow I made :)
I didn't spend much on this room....

I need to take some more pictures of this little guest room. There are some colorful pom poms and a cute grey chair tucked in the corner of the room.

happy week!

(images: OURAQT)

No comments:

Post a Comment