Friday, July 9, 2010

bummer


What a week we had! Busy busy and somewhat disappointing. We were told that the US Embassy in Ethiopia has cut the visa appointments by half at the very last minute for summer and the rainy season. They usually shut down the courts in late August through October.....so our chances of going to Ethiopia to meet our baby for the first time are very slim for the summer. So frustrating and sad :(  I know God has a plan, but it can be difficult at the time when you are stuck in the mud with no where to go....

The above picture is of my little rocking chair as a girl. My daughter sits in it now and today I pictured our little son in it. Gives me hope! I made the little pillow. I love the fabric :)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I am hosting a bridal shower weekend with some great friends so it should be a hoot!

lots of hugs xoxo

(image:OURAQT)

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear that! I imagine you're going nuts! Will be praying for you guys!!! Meagan

    ReplyDelete